- A380 / ADC10 / AlSi8Cu3Fe: Most popular choice for die casting. Commonly used by industry application.
- A383 / ADC12: alternatives to A380 for intricate components requiring improved die filling characteristics. Alloy 383 offers improved resistance to hot cracking (strength at elevated temperatures).
- A360 / ADC3 / ALSi10Mg: A360 / ALSi10Mg offers higher corrosion resistance, superior strength at elevated temperatures, and somewhat better ductility, but is more difficult to cast. While not in wide use and difficult to cast, alloy 43 (ANSI/AA C443.0) offers the highest ductility in the aluminum family. It is moderate in corrosion resistance and often can be used in marine grade applications.
- Tooling design and fabrication
- Contract manufacturing for your products
- Die casting machines: ranged from 150T – 800T
- Post processing: Precision machining, Trimming, Sand blaster, surface treatment, powder painting.
- Assembly lines according to customer requirement
- 3D Test
- Leak test
- ISO 14000:2015, ISO 9001:2015, IATF16949
Sản phẩm cùng loại